Search This Blog

Wikipedia

Search results

Friday 3 January 2014

Why Do I Live?

                           Why do we live? In past I have asked this question many times to myself. every religion gives almost same answer to the question . but to be honest I am not very religious person .Fortunately I found the answer to that question,Unfortunately in a very tragic way. I want to share this experience with everyone.

It was an evening of 14th July 2013 ,  my neighbor came from the market ,he kept his bicycle away and he was talking to me about this new jeans he bought. He was 10 to 12 years older than me so he and I were not really BFFs ,but i liked that guy. So after a 10 min. chat he was gone to his house and i was gone to mine
I spent my night by readin a novel on my pc ,And another day was gone.

Next day July 15th 2013 at 8.45 am my father woke me up by almost shouting madly "wake up, wake up". It was very odd behavior by my father so I woke up at that instant and asked him what happen so he told me that our neighbor had an accident in front of the school this morning. so i rushed towards the school . i found a very big group of people surrounding something . I made my way  towards the center and saw his face smashed like scrambled eggs.  because he came under a loaded truck. An unfortunate accident. I mean yesterday this man was talking to me about his new jeans & now he is dead . I learned the dictionary meaning of the word shock that day.

That was the first time actually i saw human brain. when the ambulance came i saw paramedics collecting pieces of his brain in a plastic bag . One of his eye was missing . It was a very disturbing seen for me because i havnt seen  something like that before.

That incident made me think. It was not my first experience about someone dieing, but prior to that i never had thought about my death. So these thoughts kept me up all night .i was thinking about my death and it suddenly hit me. A picture came to my mind of me lying on a deathbed . And I asked myself if I die today  how  would  I  describe the journey of my life in one word? And answer to that question came from my heart,  the word was BULLSHIT .

That day I made A commitment to myself. The day i will actually die And i will ask the same question to myself  again. I will have satisfaction in my heart and a only one word to describe my life Awesome .

That is the purpose of my life . that is why i live........................

4 comments:

  1. Your comments are very important to us. feel free to say whatever in your mind .& we will always answer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I am crap just because I am of a shy n reserved nature.. When bold n aggressive people are anywhere near me I feel so inferior.. I feel depressed and frustrated with myself.. I have been angry at my inabilities all my life.. I constantly try to change myself but can't.. Im not able to enjoy my life because of who I am...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First of all, i want to thank you for sharing your problem with me . First and most important thing i want to tell you is What you are feeling is temporary its not permanent many people at some point of there life feel the same . luckily for you I know the exact solution for your problem . I will write a post in answer to your problem by tonight so that everyone can benefit from it. thanx again.

      Delete
    2. Thank you Akil. I'd say I've been feeling this way for 10 years.. so no, it's not temporary at all.. I know some people who've felt like this their entire lives.. how can it be temporary? I think it can't be solved unless something changes.

      Delete